Interested in joining one of the leading utility providers in the Northeast? Our client is looking for energetic and positive Customer Service Reps to better their customer experience. If you have a bubbly personality, great communication skills, ability to work with people this could be the job for you! This is a contract opportunity but has the potential to become permanent.
*Hybrid schedule --> one week in office/ one week home*
Role: Customer Service Rep
Pay: $18-$19.50/ hour
In this role you will assist the company's residential customers with a wide range of residential inquiries:
- Large bill inquiries
- Complete billing settlements through analysis
- Aid/ assist to resolve customer inquiries
- Resolve/ accommodate customer's needs
- Present detailed answers of electric rates to customers
- Must have customer facing experience (in person or phone)
- Computer savvy (Microsoft Office, video calls, etc.)
- Great at multitasking between activities & screens with customers
- Strong people skills --> working with the public aiming at 5 star customer experience
- Communication is KEY! Strong skills with customers, supervisors, and peers
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!