over 2 years ago
Our Client is a leading Renewable energy manufacturing company. They design and manufacture wind energy equipment, including wind turbines, gearboxes, they also provide maintenance and reconditioning services.
The Contract control manager is designed to assist the sales team with commercial opportunities. While preserving the group interests, ensure group contracting and reporting guidelines are executed across the region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft and prepare commercial contracts and capability statements according to the group guidelines in both English hand Chinese. Advising corporate legal team with highlighted contents on both technical and commercial clauses.
- Participate in major projects and work with the sales team on project risks assessments.
- Contribute agendas for the Risk and Control Committee.
- Checking the execution of the agreed T&Cs, making sure all terms are consistent with the mandate given by different stakeholders.
- Confirming business risks are considered of all categories of the projects. Ensure smooth execution of all support contract.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Law Degree is preferred;
- At least five years’ experience in an industrial section with a good understanding of the wind energy sector.
- Experienced in assisting pre-sales work, such as proposal, pricing, commercial contract negotiating.
- Good sense of intercultural communication, with the ability to communicate effectively amongst a diverse set/level of internal stakeholders.
- Fluent English and Chinese;