- Posted 26 May 2023
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure, Energy Management
- Contact NameAisha
TGRC is working with one of the leading independent investment infrastructure and private equity funds who works across a wide range of energy infrastructure assets, including solar, wind, biomass combustion, waste-to-energy combustion, waste and biomass gasification, energy storage and reserve power.
Reports: Head of Construction Management
Overall responsibility for construction management activity on a few projects. This covers renewable energy projects including solar, wind, pumped hydro, and bioenergy plants and also includes battery energy storage projects, controlled environment agriculture, new fibre broadband, electricity transmission & interconnectors along with other emerging sustainability infrastructure technologies.
To succeed in this role:
· Minimum of 5 years in industry with responsibility for construction projects and associated budgets.
· Overall management of HSE obligations A good balance of Technical and commercial H&S management
· Managing multiple projects at various stages of execution from initial investment, pre-construction leading to FID, the entire construction phase to take over, with final hand-over to the long-term portfolio management team.
· Manage a wide range of contractors and stakeholders including LPA, BoP, EPC, DNO, ICP, OE and LTA under various contracting structures.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.