Competitive Salary (DOE)
12 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are currently partnered with a multinational energy and services company who are committed to creating a cleaner and greener future.
They supply energy and services to over 27 million customer accounts mainly in the UK and Ireland through strong brands such as British Gas, Hive and Bord Gáis Energy. Their areas of focus are Energy Supply & Services, Connected Home, Distributed Energy & Power, Energy Marketing & Trading.
At present, they are urgently seeking base level in-field multi-skilled service engineers to work on world leading Combined Heating and Power plants (CHP).
- Must have a minimum of a mechanical craft qualification or higher (C&G, ONC or HNC)
- Have carried out some form of in-field service role on reciprocating engines or generators
- Be able to strip and repair a reciprocating engine down to component level
- Have some knowledge of rotating equipment
- Have excellent problem-solving ability
- Good IT Skills
- Have strong Health & Safety Awareness
- Excel in good housekeeping
Desirable skill set
- Working on CHP plants
- Working on generators
- Working on marine vessels
- Work on the following engines: MTU, CAT, Perkins, MAN, Mercedes, MWM
- Good working knowledge of three phase electrics
- Gas Engines
- A Gas Safe qualification
- Have a working knowledge of control panels
- Some form of Health & Safety Qualification
The successful candidate will join a company that prides itself in providing training to aid an engineer’s development as it has its own training academy.
***Applicants from any region in England are welcomed, as there are multiple positions available***