TGRC are working with a leading PV manufactuer looking to grow their UK Sales team. They have an exciting, newly created Channel Sales Manager vacancy. The role is based with the Sales Department are will be the key link between the company and its distrubition partners for utility scale solar PV. The role combines elements of account management, sales, and marketing.
Roles and responsibilities include :
- Assisting the Sales Manager and Director with strategic and day-to-day management of the Distribution Partners (DPs).
- Actively promoting products and services to the DPs and the Installer base.
- Working with the Marketing team to deliver promotions and campaigns to the Installer base and via the DPs.
- Actively supporting with the delivery of regular events, including speaking opportunities, sales seminars and product trainings to the DPs, installers and preferred partners. These events may be held across the UK and Europe.
- Managing regular email campaigns and also tele-sales campaigns.
- Assisting the Sales Manager and Director with Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Taking orders for extended warranties when calls are referred from the Service team.
- Working closely with the Sales team and the Marketing Director to devise and deliver the Marketing Services Agreement each year.
- Deploying an Installer Partner programme as developed by the Marketing team (2020 onwards).