- Posted 24 August 2022
- LocationCity of London
Business Development Management
Flexible Location (United Kingdom)
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a rapidly growing European renewable energy business who are steadily building their reputation in the UK with their EV charging infrastructure.
The client’s mission is to decarbonise the economy and reduce climate change by investing heavily into low carbon emissions. For the Business Development Manager role, we are looking to hire someone with great communication skills to build relationships with charge point installers, to help grow the business.
• Building a relationship with a network of installers for B2C / B2B installations
• Promote the business model for B2C/B2B clients
• In contact with Distributors and installers in the UK
• Arrange webinars with installers to introduce the business line.
• Promote Electric Vehicle leasing to Fleets and B2Bs.
• Visit potential clients on site throughout the UK.
• Flexible with different locations and propose a solution.
• Prospect, pre-qualify and convert leads to clients.
• Responsible for full sales cycle.
• Required travel to sites/visit clients.
• Previous experience in the EV charging field with contacts is hugely beneficial, if not then in a transferable discipline such as hospitality chains, electric forecourts, commercial property etc.
• Some technical knowledge EV charging infrastructure is beneficial but not essential.
• Full sales lifecycle experience.