Up to €100,000 + bonus
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading independent, global energy consultancy which helps large commercial, industrial, and institutional clients better understand and navigate the choices and risks of managing energy.
Delivering data-driven and integrated energy solutions in Europe, they are responsible for providing comprehensive renewable energy advisory and procurement services focused on analyzing and mitigating risk, while improving sustainability within each client’s energy portfolio.
The Business Development Director will focus on building new and existing relationships with commercial, industrial and institutional organizations operating throughout Europe. This individual should have experience specifically in the origination and consulting around large-scale renewable energy projects. Core mission will be to engage new prospects and drive relationships to exclusive Master Services Agreements (MSAs) with the intention of executing virtual and physical Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and similar structures.
- Develop new business through existing relationships and networking:
- Establish target client list and build connections with prospects:
- Determine best method/tools to find the appropriate contact within the prospect’s organization
- Understand existing arrangements, pain points
- Create strategy for regular and meaningful communication with prospects establishing trust and credibility in our market
- Present Renewables Advisory services (utilizing Subject Matter Experts when needed) to support sales efforts
- Coordinate with Marketing team to manage client proposals
- Work with Senior Director, European Renewables Advisory to prepare pricing and negotiate new client contracts
- Increase market presence via attendance of relevant conferences, meetings and industry events
- Communicate new products and leverage existing collateral with target clients
- Stay up to date on our marketplace and competition
- Educate prospects about the client’s other services (traditional gas and power supply, demand and energy optimization, and sustainability)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Environmental Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in renewable energy
- Demonstrated track record of success selling to large C&I companies
- Possesses exceptional technical (including background in electricity markets and renewable energy), communication and analytical skills