Competitive Day Rate (DOE)
4 months ago
Role: x2 Business Analysts
Duration: 4-6 month contracts - HOME BASED
Rate: £500 - 550 per day (inside IR35)
My client a leading regulator of Environmental legislation to the UK market are looking to recruit 2 Business Analysts for the implementation of a new business stream programme focusing on Covid Compliance services
- Support the implementation of new operating models into live service, ensuring ongoing process compliance and control, including the optimisation of future state operations through the design and implementation of operational frameworks
- Support the build of comprehensive transformation plans through the development of detailed cost/benefit models, and track benefits realisation post implementation
- Undertake business analytics; including performance and productivity baselining, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modelling, activity based costings and benefits tracking
- Support the production of business analytics, including performance and productivity baselines, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modelling, activity based cost models and benefits tracking.
- Build and manage productive and effective relationships with senior stakeholders, including Executive Committee members.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working on improvement projects in a transactional operations environment, such as a call centre or similar.
- Experience of supporting business transformation activity that balances exceptional delivery for users, with the needs of operations and the business
- Structured approach and analytical thinking, with the ability to translate data and insights into improved processes and workflows
- Extensive experience of data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience of working with databases