over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a growing environmental, electrical and mechanical design consultancy to recruit an Environmental Consultant for their team. They are looking for a, experienced BREEAM Accredited Professional or BREEAM Assessor to join their sustainability and environmental services team based in Birmingham. The role will include delivering strategy, delivery of BREEAM assessments throughout product lifecycle, and interacting with clients to assess their needs.
- Environmental, sustainability and energy reporting and assessment for clients.
- Delivery of BREEAM assessments throughout project lifecycle.
- Building strong relationships with clients and the team to meet client needs and deliver the best results.
- Meeting tight deadlines on delivering to clients.
- Sustainability analysis and reporting of Net Zero targets, Carbon Life Cycle and Pre and Post Occupancy Evaluation.
- Report to the Director of BREEAM Services and collaborate with colleagues on projects.
- Must be a BREEAM Assessor or Accredited Professional.
- Degree level in a relevant Sustainability or Environmental subject.
- Full UK driving license.
- Strong knowledge and ideally qualifications in sustainable design and environmental assessment methods, including BREEAM, LEED, WELL and HMQ.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and assist colleagues when needed.
If you feel you would succeed in this role and meet the above requirements, please email your CV to: