11 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a Highly Renowned Energy Consultancy to recruit a driven individual with building services experience, who understands building management systems, energy optimisation and how buildings work. The ability to interact with clients and build relationships is essential as you will be heavily client-facing. You won’t be tied to one office, you’ll be based remotely, servicing the Cambridgeshire region.
- With the support of the estimating team, you’ll maximise our very large contract base and well-known brand to generate new business opportunities within the BMS/Building Controls space
- Ensuring our customers and professional design teams select the right products to deliver the buildings they require
- Grow and nurture excellent customer relationships through a consultative and collaborative working approach, utilising your strong sector experience
- Identify new business growth opportunities through gaining a strong understanding of your regional market trends, competitor insight etc.
- Strong sales management/business development expertise within the BMS sector, with relevant technical experience/qualifications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable presenting your ideas and solutions to a wider and varied market
- A consultative approach and have a thorough understanding of new products to provide our customers with innovative solutions.
- A proactive and forward-thinking mindset where you can add value to the business and the ability to demonstrate examples of your past and current projects
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial approach, proactive in asking the right questions to help deliver excellent results