over 1 year ago
Excellent opportunity to join a Renewables Investment Manager specialising in Energy Storage and flexible generation technologies.
You will be supporting their wider finance team on the day-to-day running of the company, including managing their AP/AR process, general ledger and providing commentary on their cash flow.
- Recording invoices on the purchase ledger and raising orders with suppliers and partners
- Handling transactional queries from clients and investors
- Assisting on the preparation of month-end management accounts
- Quarterly VAT preparations and submissions
- Assisting with the external audit
- Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Experience managing high volumes of invoices/transactions
- Accounting experience gained in a small, commercial environment
- Some exposure to FCA regulations is desirable
- Outgoing personality, with strong written and verbal communication skills