Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
An Australian Asset Management Company is looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join their Sydney team. Several Assets have recently been won, due to this growth they are expanding the team. This role includes General Management, Commercial Support, Project Management Services and Energy Market Activities.
You will act on behalf of the Company to provide the following support to clients (Project Companies) of the Company:
- Maintaining relevant insurances required following procurement by the Project Company of the initial project insurances.
- Management of community and public relations in respect of the Project Company and its Wind/PV System.
- Building strong relationships with contractors.
- Maintain the Project Company workplace health and safety policy and Site workplace health and safety management system agreed with the Project Company.
- Preparation of financial budgets and analysis of budget performance against actuals.
- Working with company accountants to validated financial information and to oversee compliance with vendor and contractor payment obligations.
- Providing general commercial support to ensure compliance with the terms of the Project Documents.
- Managing relationship with landlords and all matters relating to the leases.
- Liaising and co-ordinating communication with the relevant regulatory authorities and Government agencies on behalf of the Project Company and monitoring the Project Company compliance with Applicable Laws and industry regulations.
- Undertaking daily remote monitoring of Site performance data, and security system equipment, in order to enable analysis of any installation failures;
- Monitoring and analysis of installation failures and shortfalls at the Site to determine whether work being done to resolve them is effective;
- Create and register all LGCs capable of being created and registered by the Project Company;
- Maintain registration of Green Products that may have been created for the Project Company
- Provide advice in relation to and assist the Project Company on compliance applicable law and regulation;
- Bachelors degree in Engineering field.
- 4+ years experience with utility scale renewable project.
- Experience working with owner representatives and subcontractors involved with the project.
- Proficient in preparing contractual notices and progress reports.
- Ability to analyse SCADA data
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.