The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with an ambitious, leading renewable energy company in the search for an Asset Manager. Our Client, a global renewable energy developer with a presence in 5 continents, was a pioneer in the Australian market and counts with a portfolio of 400 MW and a Pipeline of projects of over 1 GW.
The successful candidate will join the Asset Management team. Working closely with the Asset Managers this person will be mainly responsible for:
- Reviewing processes, procedures, O&M reports, etc.
- Ensuring that maintenance activities are carried out in a safe and effective manner.
- Reviewing EPC and O&M contracts when required and proposing improvements to engineering aspects that influence asset life.
- Supporting asset managers with internal and external reporting obligations
- Preparing annual quality report on physical assets (modules, trackers, inverters, etc)
- Undertaking periodic site visits at plants during the commissioning and operational phases.
- Collaborating with performance analyst to assess equipment failures
- Coordinating with asset managers to develop technical/contractual strategies for resolutions of defects on site
To succeed in this role
- Formal engineering qualification (electrical will be advantageous)
- 4+ years of experience in engineering consulting, or power generation
- Strong engineering skills with the ability to read and interpret rules, regulations, standards, drawings, and plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive and organized
- Flexibility to travel when needed
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be able to work collaboratively, and thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.