3 months ago
We are searching for an on-site Administrative Assistant & Document Controller to work on our huge 400MW project in the Egyptian desert, near Aswan. We are representing a world-leading Solar IPP in their recruitment who search for a experienced administrator who will hold the following responsibilities & experiences:
- Support the project with office and practical local logistics and bookings for the team.
- Manage the timesheets / attendance register of the team (HR Function)
- Prepare for and welcome visitors to the site
- Check/log/file and return to head office all material receipt documentation and defect notifications
- The document controller will oversee and secure proper documentation transfer routines according to Scatec Solar’s global system.
- Maintain a complete overview of all required Plans for the project and ensure their correct uploading and place in the Scatec Solar document control system
- Maintain the Document List. Secure traceable document exchange between sub-contractors and owner
- Maintain the SharePoint documentation library specific to the project.
- Maintain communication log and administrative logs
- Other tasks when requested by PM and Construction Manager
- Support the team with professional and accurate document and administrative management.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 5+ years in a similar construction site based role
- Good command of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Egyptian local preferred.