£35,000 - £40,000k + commission
9 months ago
Our client’s mission is to empower the business community to visualise and eliminate energy waste. They eliminate business energy waste, so you can focus your energy on powering your business. They give businesses complete visibility and control of their energy cost and consumption, making sure every unit of business energy is used purposefully. All through the use of data, technology and our expert people.
- Developing & maintaining a portfolio of corporate clients
- Identifying new development & revenue opportunities
- Negotiation of procurement tenders to maximise revenue
- Project management of all service deliverables covering a wide ranging product stack
- Attending regular strategy meetings with clients to understand, support and deliver objectives
- Customer information & document management through bespoke Energy client portal
- Managing client expectations
- First point of contact for all queries
- Strong understanding of the energy industry and products
- Successful track record of client portfolio management/retention and growth
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, internal and external.
- Demonstrated influence and negotiation skills in order to build strong relationships and deliver expectations
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise workloads in line with KPI’s
- Commercial acumen
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to use own initiative with a pro-active attitude
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Result driven and technically competent.