Flexible Depending on Experience
almost 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms based in Kent, UK. With over 25 years’ experience their mission is to provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services that support clients in managing their energy strategy.
- Delivering services to the Energy Division’s customers to help reduce their carbon emissions
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders up to senior management level
- Deliver services to customers relating to reviewing, forecasting and planning reductions in customer carbon emissions
- Understand drivers for reducing carbon emissions and the market for carbon reduction services
- Produce written reports regarding carbon footprints and strategies to reduce emissions.
- Meeting prospective customers to support Account Managers
- Assist in production or proposals and costings to clients
- Maintain an expert understanding of carbon footprinting techniques, national guidance, data sources and carbon reduction methods.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office).
- High standard of communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Confident analysing large data sets to tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational and prioritization skills
- Comfortable working on own initiative and as an integrated team
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Highly numerate
- Able to build rapport quickly
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Degree-level qualification (Desirable)
- Appropriate qualifications and accreditations with bodies such as CIBSE, Energy Institute or IEMA (e.g. formal energy management qualification or low carbon consultant).
- Experience in providing consultancy type services
- High level of understanding of the latest carbon reporting standards and compliance requirements
- Experience in providing compliance services such as CRC, GHG Reporting, ESOS, DECs, EPCs (desirable)
- Experience producing reports relating to energy or carbon footprinting and/or saving opportunities.
- Experience operating in a commercially numerate environment.