Competitive Package with variable bonus dependent on financial success of the company
8 months ago
Our client is an up-rising project developer in the renewable energy sector, they develop, constructs, owns and operate renewable energy projects across Asia. They are now looking to hire an M&A analyst to join their operation team.
The Project Director is responsible for the EPC of the WTE plant and its O&M management after COD as well as supporting the development of local. WTE business. The company has a 20MW project in the pipeline, it will be constructed in the second half of 2018 and commissioned by 2020. Other projects are under developing across Taiwan (mainly in Taichong and Kaohsiung) The ideal candidate will be someone based in Taiwan with over 10 years experiences in waste energy or biomass power, has in-depth knowledge of CFB technology.
- Leading the business development for WTE projects.
- Keeping the wider team up to date with developments in the waste to energy projects
- Developing engineering solutions from concept through to implementation stage; able to advise the client on delivery strategy and outline business case.
- Managing project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget;
- Providing technical guidance, people management and mentoring to the wider team;
- Previous experience in project management within waste to energy projects
- Excellent project leadership and management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects;
- Expert in providing project leadership, management guidance and direction on multi-disciplinary projects;
- A successful Track record of delivering major multi-disciplinary buildings projects or programmes of work from inception through to completion on time;
- Professional presence and ability to communicate effectively to senior executives
- Proficient English and Mandarin Speaker