3 months ago
Our client is a reputable wind manufacturing company, they are looking to take on a Service resource manager to fulfil their aftermarket service agreement in China. The ideal candidate would be someone who understands wind aftermarket service process and familiar with field resource planning and manpower dispatching.
- As part of the O&M Service Operation team, responsible for the service planning, manpower dispatching;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide effective O&M services;
- Responsible for resources planning, alert for any variance.
- Provide supervision for the team to achieve time& material implementation for the region.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a service management position, preferably in power/utility, construction sector;
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degree;
- Familiar with Windpower project O&M services,
- Fluent English speaking; - Knowledge of SAP is preferred