5 months ago
Charlie Wilkes Green
Onshore Wind Project Developer - Cork, Ireland
I am seeking an individual to develop Onshore Wind Energy Projects across Ireland and Northern Ireland. The suitable candidate will develop projects from initial concept before handing over to the Project Delivery team. This role will also include project management responsibilities including due diligence and completion processes for M&A projects.
- Responsibility for project delivery on shore wind projects. Re. time, cost and techncial from conception through to construction.
- Coordinating project activities ensuring goals are met.
- Driving the tendering & procurement processes for projects in line with internal policies and standards.
- Ensure that site construction activities are carried out in line with HSEQ standards and all relevant legislation.
- Provide monitoring and reporting on all phases of the projects life cycle.
- Manage and report on project risks
- Negotiate development and consultancy contracts, including land agreements
- Liaise with external stakeholders and representing the company in line with standards
- Liaise with internal company stakeholders in line with standards and expectations
- Degree qualified – ideally to MSc level;
- Solid, proven technical knowledge of the onshore wind energy market in Ireland
- 5+ Years of proven experience in the technical planning and development of Wind Energy Projects in Ireland
- Strong proactive attitude, forward thinking with self-management and team coordination;
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, GIS software (Quantum GIS), Google Earth, WindPro;
- Language Skills: fluent English;
- Flexible to travel