20 days ago
Join a global company that leads its industry in innovation and technological development. My client has established a portfolio of renewables projects across Europe and APAC and is looking to finish out a series of wind projects in Quảng Trị province. As a wind turbine engineer your role would be to take part in the commissioning of various aspects of on-going wind projects. This role would be contract based contingent on the timeline of relevant projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting Electrical, Mechanical and Software faults
- Commissioning of wind turbines
- Customer walk down
- Complete documentation and checklist
- Operate High Voltage Components
- Techniques and processes in home automation and automatic installation
- Development of electrical networks and electrical substations
- Configuration of automatic installations
- Electrical installations configuration
- Management of the assembly and the maintenance of electrical installations
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Technical degree and/or college diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience in commissioning and testing wind turbines
- Proficient in the use of computers and PC software
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the above and they will be passionate about continuing to work within the green sustainability space.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.