Flexible Depending on Experience
11 months ago
TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy consultancy’s. They have multiple offices globally, allowing them to service major accounts effectively. They have multiple accolades that have provided the business with unparalleled branding – one of the highest performing energy consultancy’s in the space. They are a very innovative firm, that encourages each employee to come with new ideas and expansion plans. The role has come live due to growth.
The business culture is highly regarded internally and externally. They hold regular appraisals on offer unparalleled career progression (with case studies of successful careers). They have yearly salary reviews and performance linked bonuses (individual). The Servicing Account Manager will receive training that is unique to this firm – covering topics within commodity overview, sales and industry legislation to name a few. Other benefits include duvet days, international travel to other offices and company social events such as sport, music, dining, award ceremonies and BBQ’s!
- Providing excellent customer service to the company’s water clients to provide information, maintain a relationship, and identify additional needs.
- Carrying out water procurement tendering and resolving billing queries.
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with water suppliers and partners.
- Work with the sales team in finding and winning new opportunities on the water
- Regularly communicating with other departments about work progress and new projects.
- Liaising with other team members to provide information and ensure that customers receive the same level of customer service.
- Support the Marketing Bid Manager with RFQ/ RFP
- Attend client and supplier meetings where appropriate
- Sales forecasting and weekly/monthly management information
- Other ad-hoc requests
- Minimum two-year experience in the utility industry – essential
- Experience in business-to-business customer service – essential
- Ability to manage pricing cost components and pricing models - essential
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy – essential
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills – essential
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel – essential
- Exceptional organisational skills – essential
- Previous experience within water market – highly desirable
- Project management - highly desirable