Up to £25,000
8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the top energy consultancies in the UK. Their clients are some of the largest names in the UK, developing the commercial energy space in an innovative way. Due to their expansion, they are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join their team as an Water Analyst.
- Providing excellent service to customers, across water procurement, management and complementary processes.
- Understanding Client’s requirements and company contractual obligations
- Providing invoice validation service
- Analysis of areas of potential over/under charges
- Managing Client and Supplier queries and reporting
- Identifying missing data and errors and providing resolutions
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely numerate
- Detail oriented
- Passion for learning
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Experience in either the energy, water and utilities industry (ESSENTIAL)
- Knowledge of water market and wholesale price
- Candidates with proven experience of analysis in a different field will also be considered.