Flexible dependant on experience
7 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the biggest managing agent firms based in Cardiff. Their clients are some of the largest names in the UK, developing the commercial energy space in an innovative way. Due to their expansion, they are seeking an enthusiastic, intelligent, and creative individual to join their dynamic team as a Procurement Manager. The position can be based out of their Cardiff, Manchester or London offices.
- Develop/implement energy procurement and risk management strategies.
- Analysis of wholesale gas and electricity markets
- Providing procurement services inc. tenders, contract management and risk management.
- Working closely with the Head of Support
- Developing and Managing relationships with key suppliers
- Improving the procurement systems
- Optimise trading performance
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm working under pressure
- Good level of organisational capability
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Strong level of communication skill both verbal and written
- Good mathematical ability
- Team player
- Excellent relationship builder
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Microsoft Excel
- Cost Management: financial and commercial acumen
- Previous Utility Procurement (ESSENTIAL)