A rare opportunity to join a leading international developer and IPP operating in the Solar, Wind and Hydro sectors. The successfull candidate will join the O&M team in order to identify win business for their O&M services.
The O&M Sales Manager shall support the Global Sales Manager in the definition of the Sales Business Plan, forecasting prices volumes of new sales for the specific market in which he/she acts, for which he/she shall commit with targets for identification and capture of new customers and as well for the sales each year.
Shall be its responsibility to implement the negotiation of new O&M contracts, from the lead management to bid and contracting, under the instructions of the Head of local Sales Manager. He/she is expected to proactively contribute and implement practices for risk management and mitigation as well as to incorporate the recommendations of the corporate departments of the group.
- Develop the activity of screening, recognition and capture of customers for the O&M business, either owners or managers of energy generation assets;
- Elaborate and perform business presentations to customers and other business stakeholders with the purpose of establishing commercial relations and new sales for the O&M Business
- Conduct, prepare and elaborate budgets and economical & technical proposal for O&M business opportunities for renewables assets, compliant with the internal recommended practices and instructions.
- Conduct the negotiation of O&M contracts for renewable assets respecting approved termsheets and internal procedures, maximizing the generated value for the company and privileging customer retention. .
- Support and assist the O&M Sales Global Manager and Head of O&M in the development of new solutions specific for the O&M business
- Actively contribute for the development of tools and solutions related to the commercial activity of O&M, management and implementation;
- Participate in initiatives for brand promotion
- Ensure the support to the O&M Managers in the maintaining the relation with the customers of the actual portfolio
- Graduation with degree in Eng. Degree BSC or MSC or equivalent commercial experience
- Highly experienced in Operations and Maintenance sales management of energy generating assets.
- +10years of experience in similar functions in sales.
- Significant experience in high level negotiations at C level
- + 4-year experience in Renewables
- Proven experience in O&M/Service contracts negotiation and budgeting
- Intimate understanding and knowledge of solar / wind industry in the specific country/market, and namely the main stakeholders of such specific market: asset owners, asset managers, competitors of O&M business;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Microsoft Office, Excel and database management/CRM
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Customer orientation/ Quality of service;
- Attitude and posture
- Optimistic, preseverant and resilient;
- Rational and empathetic;
- Patient and flexbile
- Ability to work in teams;
- Leadership skills
- High negotiation skills.