I am looking for x2 UK based Transformer Site Supervisors to join a an expanding South Asian manufacturer of world’s best technology in heavy electric equipment.
The company is developing the core technologies necessary for establishing future electrical grids and have recently been growing their presence across Europe.
The ideal candidate with have experience in electric construction as well as experience in transformer installation, service, and maintenance field.
• Supervise installation/commissioning activities to achieve high productivity and efficient work practices and to ensure compliance with NG & SPEN policies and procedures.
• Conduct pre-site survey before commencing the site work
• Online & on-site meetings with Client/installers
• Assess and manage safety hazards and makes each individual knows of all potential safety hazard at site.
• Control documents including RAMS, ITP, STP, site work program and HSE as per UK standards and client specifications
• Setting goals for the site team, and seeing projects through to completion
• Conducting regular inspections and fixing any hazards
The candidate should be willing to travel across the UK when installations are taking place.
If you are interested then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org