3 months ago
We are now seeking a Tender Manager. The role will be based in Melbourne and you will report to Head of the Wind Studies Department (based in Europe) and Wind Operations Director (based in Melbourne)
- Preparation of technical and economic offers for Wind Farms.
- Responsible for quoting and defining civil works in wind energy offers.
- Search for industrialists, quotation of civil works, preparation of budgets, preparation of planning, preparation of technical reports.
- Punctual visits to the project site and the client.
- Design and evaluation of technical proposals.
Skills and Experience
- Civil Engineer, Public Works Engineer, Roads Channels and Ports Engineer, Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mining Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer.
- 3-4 years of experience as a civil engineer in the department of offers or studies. Valuable experience in the wind sector.