over 1 year ago
Our Client is a leading Renewable energy manufacturing company. They design and manufacture wind energy equipment, including wind turbines, gearboxes, they also provide maintenance and reconditioning services.
The Technical Supervisor role is to ensure that customer requests for services can be supported adequately and efficiently. The principal responsibility will be ongoing assessment of skills required to support the regional market and identification of associated gaps.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing client requests to ensure the efficient assignment results in responsive service.
- Acting as an interface between internal& external customer, identify the requests to be escalated to support from headquarters.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product/solution will meet the client's needs;
- Providing spare parts and related service to improve the product's performance;
- Supporting in software upgrading as well as identifying root cause analysis.
- Work together with engineers in HQ and clients on design, quotation, BOM, calculation, installation guideline, related standards. Ensure smooth execution of all technical support contract.
- Protecting intellectual property in the course of knowledge delivery to external customers.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or renewable engineering;
- At least five years’ experience in an industrial section including two years experience in the wind technology sector.
- Experienced in site work such as after-sales support, commissioning, troubleshooting.
- Fluent English and Chinese;