A great opportunity to work for a well established IPP in France, looking to invest and growing quickly within the Solar PV market.
- Guarantor of studies of ground-based and floating photovoltaic projects, in France and possibly internationally, under the responsibility of the solar activity manager, you ensure the proper conduct of studies:
- Collect and analyze solar radiation data from potential sites in prospecting and ensuring visits, analysis of topography and constraints (access, others), shade calculations, etc. ;
- Ensure and regularly update a technical watch on the various technologies in close collaboration with suppliers;
- Propose technical solutions, in close collaboration with our internal teams and with the various suppliers (photovoltaic modules, inverters, etc.);
- Size and cost the system (design, production and / or optimization of solar and electrical layouts);
- Calculate the environmental, mechanical and electrical losses;
- Carry out studies of deliverables and write reports;
- Carry out the technical due diligence of any external PV projects;
- Contribute to the applications for calls for tenders from local authorities, large landowners and / or photovoltaic calls for tenders from the Ministry of Ecological Transition or from other target countries.
- Training Bac + 5 or equivalent in the fields of electrical and photovoltaic engineering.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the development of large ground-based and floating solar projects.
- Recognized and appreciated for your dynamism and your enthusiasm, you have good interpersonal skills. You are autonomous, involved and rigorous in rendering.
- You master the essential sizing tools (AutoCAD, PVsyst).
- You are flexible on short, frequent trips in France and possibly internationally. Mastery of English is indispensable.