over 2 years ago
Here at TGRC we are working alongside one of the largest and fastest growing full-service provider of Renewable Energy Assets. Their installed capacity boasts 1.7GW in Europe, with international plants managed in Asia and Africa. They currently have c.€6billion worth of renewable assets under management and continue to grow.
The Technical Team seek an experienced Technical Asset Manager to work and support the developing portfolio of solar PV assets within the UK. This opportunity is ideal for someone with a deep technical understanding of Solar Assets ( 3-4 years) and the ability to optimize the performance of entire portfolios. This will give the chance to develop Junior Technical Managers and Site Managers, ensuring they undertake their role to the best standard.
The main responsibilities for this role include, but are not exhausted to:
- To develop the technical team to operate to the best of their ability at all times and to secure relevant opportunities for their progression
- To optimise performance on all the assets through deep analysis of each components.
- To ensure optimal PR/Availability per asset
- To ensure all O&M providers achieve, as a minimum, their contractual obligations by undertaking monthly reviews with clear actions against monthly reports and outstanding site visit items and by issuing defects notices/formal letters promptly as appropriate
- To ensure every asset has an annual performance optimisation plan agreed by the TM
- To ensure 100% security of all assets including full availability of CCTV systems
- To act as the representative of the technical asset management service to all existing and prospective clients to ensure all outstanding issues on PAC / IAC / FAC punch lists are resolved swiftly and closed before next milestone is due
- To lead on specific technical failures of the main components
- To act as the technical lead on site such us landlord, neighbour etc.,
- Expertise on solar inverters