Ho Chi Minh City
over 1 year ago
Our client is a public company listed in Shanghai stock exchange, specialising in producing high-quality mounting systems, they have established a strong market presence in Australia, Japan and Asia Pacific region in general. They are now looking to take on a Technical Sales Engineer to help them with their Vietnam market. The sales engineer is to work based in Vietnam, HCM city, reporting to the regional manager. To assist the regional manager to develop new business opportunities with a view to growing the sales revenues in target markets. To develop and manage an opportunity pipeline, to prepare sales related documentation and to liaise with customers on a regular basis.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers;
- Plan and organize sales call and visit potential clients to design and provide technical support;
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product/solution will meet the client's needs;
- Work together with engineers in HQ and clients on design, quotation, BOM, calculation, installation guideline, related standards
- Selling solutions to achieve individual and department’s revenue target.
- Ensure delivery and customer satisfaction, after-sales support services;
- Key clients’ relationship management.
- Bachelor degree/diploma in structural engineering or civil engineering major is preferred.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in racking product-mounting systems, or PV racking structure, or EPC service sales in Vietnam;
- Native Vietnamese speaker, Excellent communication skill in English. Additional languages (such as Chinese) are an asset.