over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to be partnered with a forward-thinking and industry-recognised company whose staff is comprised of dedicated managers and an integrated team of specialised professionals with technical, financial, administrative and legal expertise.
Main responsibilities include:
• Daily monitoring of each asset at string level.
• Accurate logging of all incidents, remedial actions and resolutions.
• Pursuing all open incidents to resolution.
• To be fully cognisant of all plants within caseload including components, monitoring systems, O&M contract, module cleaning, grass cutting, pyranometer calibration, planning requirements, land management and biodiversity matters.
• Supporting the accurate and timely production of all reports to clients and lenders including weekly dashboard, distributions clearance dashboard, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
• To identify issues causing underperformance and to lead on the production of investigative analytical reports to identify the root cause and suggested mitigation.
• Provide monthly energy production (export and import) values to the Administration team so OFGEM obligations are fulfilled.
• Develop and enhance relations with O&M providers.
• To update the Performance Master as required.
• Update Asset Performance files for all NESF assets.
*Operational budget plus all contractual expectations