Very Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are currently assisting a leading UK fund, to engage a brand new Technical Lead – Sustainable Energy Solutions, to join their technically astute, London based team.
The fund’s current portfolio covers the origination, investment and management of decentralised energy, efficiency, renewable generation & storage projects across Europe.
This is a new business opportunity, for an experienced sustainable energy professional to hone in on the technical aspects project tenders, development and due diligence across the team.
- Support the in-house asset management & optimization team, enhancing the technical and commercial capabilities of projects and deliverables.
- Review/ manage performance of key subcontractors and advisors
- M&V reporting
- Tender evaluation (Technical)
- Draft scopes for engagement of sub-contractors, external partners, technology providers & technical advisors
- Review assumptions, capex costs and lifecycle costs for O&M partners
- Contribute to the P&L and costing for emerging & on-going sustainable energy investment opportunities.
- Project research & tender design.
- Technical expertise within the Sustainable Energy space- circa 5-10 years professional experience.
- Industry exposure from the utilities, engineering, construction or technical advisory space.
- Understanding of heat network, feasibility studies & costing analysis.
- An understanding of the utility industries – purchasing gas, electricity & other fuels.
- An understanding of energy related building services, relevant optimization technologies and regulations.
- An overarching understanding of all relatable compliance, schemes and assurance opportunities- energy & carbon connected (ESOS, EUETS, CHPQA, CCL, RHI, ECO)
- Understanding of the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) and its application to Sustainable Energy projects
- Understanding of commercial/ financial principles with regards to debt/ equity finance and the objectives of an investor
This is a very attractive opportunity to join & lead on the technical aspects of project development, asset procurement & optimization. Encompassing financial requirements, design, P&L and technical advisory across a successful and well regarded team.