Up to £45,000 plus car & Benefits
6 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering energy reduction measures for a commercial and industrial site, achieved through the application of low/zero cost solutions. They will use energy contracts and projects, staying within budgets and timeframes. Projects will be measured by financial and energy results alongside the client and business requirements.
- Maintain energy process staying in line with contract an company procedures
- Complete Desk top audits to identify suitable sites for survey and target improvements
- Competently complete detailed on-site Energy Surveys and produce calculations, reports and proposals so support these surveys
- Actively reduce energy use within buildings
- Constantly review energy usage using analytical tools and techniques.
- Develop and implement energy and cost saving opportunities
- Identify and implement energy recovery for properties which are not maintaining their energy reduction perfomance
- Ensure that Energy communication, innovation and training are a part of any delivery strategy to achieve and maintain the targets set.
- Take responsibility for delivering your own Energy performance target to achieve theoverall committed contractual energy savings.
- Ensure reporting is done to a high standard, done in a timely manner with attention paid to detail
- Provide onsite surveying, guidance and support to identify new areas of opportunity.
- Promote new concepts/ideas/strategies/principles regularly to the senior Management team
- Experienced in preparing detailed site specific solutions where the principles can be implemented across a retail estate. (Specifications/plans/timings etc.) For control and BMS equipment.
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent
- Formal technical qualification combined with goodeducation standards/industry experience and knowledge.
- Ability to deliver and implement energy solutions by management/optimisation.
- Able to produce detailed energy budgets – covering consumption, cost and margin.
- Background in M&E Building Services with electrical/energy bias.
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Team player processing a positive attitude
- Financially aware, numerate, and commercially minded.
- Logical with the ability to put forward strong business cases.
- Managerial skills
- Competent to maintain the company and client H&S standards.
- Customer focused/aware.