about 1 year ago
An Innovative asset management group specialising in the development, fundraising, investment and management of renewable energy, resource and infrastructure opportunities, seeks an experienced engineer to to focus on technical due diligence and feasibility for the development, design and constructon of Rooftop and Ground Mount Solar Projects across the UK as well as being responsible for day to day technical asset management and operations. The client has a really dynamic team, small to medium in size with over £300millon of Assets under management in the UK.
- Manage large scale UK assets for the company and their third parties, ensuring all operations and maintenance activities are undertaken and be the first point of contact for client portfolios.
- Maximize total return for each asset through the analysis of system efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Identify potential warranty and insurance claims and manage these with the support the Financial Asset Managers and O&M subcontractors
- Manage supplier and service-provider including managing O&M and EPC contracts ensuring contractual obligations, performance guarantees and service level standards are met.
- Bring together data from multiple sources to ensure that the company has up to date and accurate data on the performance of each asset.
- Prepare technical reports for external clients and the Board of Directors
- Undertake site visits and audits, identifying any technical issues related to performance, planning and HSE.
- Provide technical assistance in all development phases of new energy projects from development, through to Asset Management. This will include providing technical support on the provisional and final acceptance certificate (PAC and FAC) and facilitating the hand-over of assets.
- Support the Investment Team and Head of Technical Asset Management with the negotiation of new EPC and O&M contracts as well as potential contract modifications.
- Any other additional roles that the Company may communicate to you from time to time.
- A keen interest in renewable energy and sustainability
- An electrical engineering degree or degree in a similar discipline
- More than three years’ experience in the renewable energy sector and more specifically in PV.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office and other data analysis software
- Strong written and communication skills.