£80,000 - £120,000 Base Salary
21 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a new, developer, owner, operator of Battery Energy Storage Assets.
This business, also have a suite of solutions & AI models, bolstered by an in-house trading team, focusing on maximising market access to energy storage & renewables, but also improving asset revenue & optimisation potential.
With a genuine USP within a prominent, flourishing market – this organisation really are set to carve out a fantastic piece, of Europe’s growing renewable energy & storage market.
Responsibilities & Expectations;
- The go-to, subject matter expert on energy storage technology within the business.
- Providing ongoing technical support to the project development team.
- Leading technical due-diligence of new sites locations, plus reviewing the grid connection agreements, land leases & wider project contracts.
- Working closely with commercial & operations teams, to develop solutions that leverage battery technology economic value.
- Working closely with the wider team to optimize grid connection strategies (and costs) for projects
- Leading technical optimisation of battery projects.
- Preparation and finalisation of all technical schedules in the EPC contract
- Support engagement with OEMs and other suppliers to claim warranties and correct any type of technical underperformance
- Lead the expansion of the technical team – managing the organisational structure of the growing technical business unit & identifying any future needs, as & when required.
- A Senior leader, with notable, demonstrable experience with Energy Storage & related disciplines.
- Bachelors Degree and/or Masters in Electrical Engineering (or closely, relatable field).
- Significant proven technical experience in developing the design and application of power storage using BESS
- Leadership skills.
- Proven project engineering and delivery experience of energy storage projects in an engineering or consulting environment