2 months ago
Join an internationally recognized firm, with over 80 MW of projects in various stages of development. An industry leader in renewable energy is looking to hire an experienced individual to lead teams in engineering and technical duties across the project cycle. You will play a vital role in the technical decisions of photovoltaic facilities across the United States. Your experience will assist in daily functions and offer management support in the functioning of solar ventures. Take advantage of the opportunity to join a dynamic team of forward-thinking industry leaders.
- For technical studies and design office activities:
- Site qualification; Purchasing policy (selection of suppliers, guarantees, bonds, etc.); Design (quality, reliability, price, costs, etc.); Engineering studies (self-performed and subcontracted); Monitoring the development schedule with the business development team.
- For construction activities:
- Preparation of tenders (RFP, RFQ); Construction planning; Proper execution, compliance with the specifications of the work and respect of the schedule; Financial follow-up and respect of the budget; Administrative follow-up (insurance, reports...).
- For O&M activities:
- Operational monitoring (daily monitoring, ticketing, dispatching, integration of new assets). Implementation of commissioning and maintenance tools; Management of project company obligations (asset management) and maintenance activities; Reporting tools and issuing KPI reports to the various stakeholders; Performance analysis and troubleshooting procedures; Supervision of ongoing maintenance activities and definition of a long-term maintenance strategy
- Contribute to contract negotiations and ensure contract execution
- Provide technical support to the finance development and administrative teams
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience as a technical director, design office manager, construction manager and/or O&M manager.
- You have acquired technical knowledge in the field of electricity and/or construction.
- Ideally, you have PE - Professional Engineers accreditation.
- You are proficient in English and preferably have bilingual proficiency in English and French.