£45,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered, with a successful Energy business, engaged to identify a new Technical Development Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
With a strong track-record & impressive portfolio of sustainable gas assets, their latest & most prominent renewable energy division, requires an astute Developer to spearhead & lead on growing their Energy Storage portfolio.
- New site identification & further progressing pipelined sites through to legally binding projects, to financial completion.
- Gaining planning approvals as & when required.
- Leading of commercial, technical & consenting aspects of project tendering, development & delivery.
- Legal & commercial agreement securement.
- Securing environmental permitting for any & all relevant sites.
- Bridging relationships with all relevant stakeholders – Consultants, Technology providers & connection suppliers.
- Mitigating any & all risks associated with the development journey.
- A strong track-record in the development of renewable energy projects
- Full project lifecycle exposure in previous roles
- Commercially astute when it comes to development challenges
- A keen interest in renewable energy & sustainability
- Competent team player, but able to work autonomously where required.
- Nationally mobile