over 2 years ago
A leading player with the renewable energy space. This company is an established multinational company that works completely globally. With this organization you will have exposure to some of the largest and most interesting clean energy projects in the world.
In this role you will be focused on lead the energy analytics forward cover site assessment analytics, asset analytics, forecasting and predictive maintenance for renewable energy projects (Wind and Solar).
You will be able to source and win new business but also have enough technical and project management understanding to assist in the delivery of the analytic platforms.
The role is international and will cover the EMEA region. English is a must but other languages could be useful.
- Lead business development activities in coordination with other departments
- Support the continuous improvement of the business through strategic and industry oversight.
- Co-ordinate internal resources to address project needs/work
- Manage a small team ensure work meets standard and follows best practice guidelines
- Lead cross departmental commercial offers ensuring technical quality through commercial deals
- Monitor industry feedback and industry
- Project management and delivery of technical work
- Any other duties as directed by line management.
- Minimum 3 years renewable energy experience – consultancy background ideal
- At least 3 year technical experience
- At least 3 year commercial experience
- Confidnet and experienced at presenting complex technical subjects to be easily understandable to clients and industry
- A technical degree in engineering or science (BSc, BEng, MSc, MEng, Phd)
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Ability to develop and influence people. Promotes career and self-development.
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to produce clear written reports and communicate verbally in English.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver complex tasks to tight timelines.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Adaptability, and able to cope with a wide variety of tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and networking skills.
- Good IT skills, and experience using MS Office suite packages