£25,000 + bonus
about 1 year ago
One of the five biggest gas suppliers in the UK it has a presence all over Europe and has won numerous awards including a gold award for people management. They are totally committed to people with values placed on growth and learning in order to produce a high-quality service. You would join a diverse knowledgeable employee base who encourage innovative ideas to produce thoughtful enterprises.
- To harvest accurate and timely invoices for our customers, covering both electricity and gas
- sustaining robust working relationships with our customers
- supporting the account managers
- supporting the parent company
- Harvest accurate and timely monthly invoices for customers
- Shape strong working relationships with customers, account managers and colleagues
- Organize any queries whilst keeping stakeholders updated
- Deliver timely reports on bill run performance against electricity and gas targets to operational teams and senior stakeholders.
- Assist the delivery of financial invoicing reporting, analysis, and insight.
- Promote efficiency improvements and support the Operations Team Manager in fashioning a team that is knowledgeable for sustaining future growth and succession planning.
- Work in corporation with other operational teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience through knowledge sharing
- You will also support the development of the Client’s Energy business in the UK by supporting the team to shape enduring relationships with third party providers
- 5+ years' technical experience of billing processes for gas and electricity
- Thorough knowledge of gas and electricity smart metering products and linked firmware lifecycle management
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of bringing continuous improvement initiatives
- Analytical brain with strong excel skills