Competitive Salary (DOE)
21 days ago
#BESS #energystorage #renewableenergy #greenenergy #cleantech #projectmanagement
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to support, once again, a leading global renewable energy developer & operator, who use pioneering technology to provide renewable energy solutions across the globe.
They seek a new Technical Bid Manager to join their dynamic team, with the aim of seeking innovative new energy business models.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and analytical, with excellent communication skills. They will have keen problem-solving skills and will be a team player. Whilst it is not essential, experience in energy storage, microgrid, hydrogen, VPP, DSR or diesel generators would be highly advantageous.
- Analysis of project viability
- Negotiation with suppliers
- RFPs preparation
- Working with project stakeholders to ensure that designs expectations are met
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline (or related field)
- Master’s degree in Renewables (desirable)
- 2-3+ years’ experience in design & analysis of renewable energy projects