Competitive Salary (DOE)
7 months ago
Opportunity to join an established Solar PV company with an International PV & Wind Portfolio.
- The Asset Manager will be in charge of a portfolio of operative PV plants, with the target of supervising the operation of the assets, maximizing the production, controlling costs and ensuring compliance with the current technical regulations.
- Monitor and supervise the contracts in place, mainly the O&M ones, checking all the obligations are met and the guaranteed metrics have been achieved.
- Daily monitoring of the performance of a portfolio of RE plants by means of an internal monitoring tool.
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision.
- Report to the client, and the financing parties, the main parameters of the technical and financial performance of the plants in compliance with the contractual obligations.
- Coordination with all the bodies involved in the operation (among others: local regulator, grid operator, municipalities, authorities) to comply with the country and local regulations.
- Manage reporting requirements with PPA partners.
- Ensure positive public relations and promote best interests of managed Assets
- Engineering degree, preferably electrical track.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Used to work in an international environment and to interact with clients, contractors and local authorities.
- Client management.
- Awareness of Spanish RE regulatory framework.
- Awareness of Spanish electricity sector