9 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a leading third-party provider of wind and solar asset management for its clients in the UK, in France and in other countries in Europe. They are currently seeking a Technical Asset Manager with expertise in photovoltaic plants asset management or maintenance who will also work as part of the company’s technical team and working closely with stakeholders.
- Be the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Carry out technical monitoring for wind and solar installations (including high voltage)
- Manage supplier and service-provider relations
- Look for technical improvement solutions
- Prepare technical reports on parks for clients
- Monitor contractual obligations
- Maintenance, insurance, Health and Safety
- Carry out from time to time external audits, due diligences and solar resource studies
- As a PV expert, act as support for the rest of the O&M team concerning solar issues
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electrotechnical/Automatic Control Engineering and/or complemented by a renewable energy qualification.
- Languages: English mandatory, German will be a plus
- More than three years’ experience in the REN sector and more specifically in PV, with in particular experience in electrical and photovoltaic maintenance or solar resource assessments.
- Experience in wind power asset management will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other data analysis software.