over 1 year ago
A rare opportunity to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial investment manager based in the City of London. Our passion is finding and funding great entrepreneurs, helping them grow their businesses in the real economy. Our ability to adapt and innovate to create investment products for our customers is key to our growth and success.
They have developed into a large and prosperous company with a fast-moving meritocratic and entrepreneurial culture. Our core values of flexibility, transparency and integrity are vital to everything we do – from the business we invest in to the people we hire. Role and key responsibilities
The client is looking for exceptional candidates to join their new Asset Management team, across a broad range of roles. The newly created team will support Senior Partners in delivering a high functioning stakeholder-driven service and supporting the ambitious growth plans of the Energy & Infrastructure investment arm. The team will take a hands-on approach to actively managing a diverse portfolio including solar, storage, wind, bioenergy and reserve power assets. The team will deliver class-leading oversight of the infrastructure asset portfolio to protect and enhance returns to investors while delivering seamless reporting to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- Be the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Carry out technical monitoring for wind and solar installations (including high voltage)
- Manage supplier and service-provider relations
- Look for technical improvement solutions
- Prepare technical reports on parks for clients
- Monitor contractual obligations
- Maintenance, insurance, Health and Safety
- Carry out from time to time external audits, due diligences and solar resource studies
- As a PV expert, act as support for the rest of the O&M team concerning solar issues
Candidates must be able to deliver high quality outcomes and work to a high degree of accuracy while simultaneously striving for constant improvements in work patterns and processes. The best candidates will be able to work under pressure and enjoy working as part of a busy team. Candidates that question the norm are encouraged to apply, and applications from outside the sector are encouraged.