Competitive Salary (DOE)
Charlie Wilkes Green
about 1 month ago
Charlie Wilkes Green
Technical Advisory Consultant - Wind Energy
My client are seeking an experienced a experienced due diligence project manager to manage projects across Europe, prepare proposals, interface with customers as well as support business development activities.
Manage large scale onshore & offshore wind projects, including: project finance, M&A, technology reviews, electrical and civil design, review of commercial and technical contracts, project schedule, project financial modelling, cost forecasting, EIA reviews, site visits and construction monitoring.
Other duties include:
- Site visits during construction and O&M. performing monthly site visits to review progress against the technical spec, cost and timeframes. Compile reports and monthly construction monitoring reports.
- Ensure the quality of work meets the client expectations. Integrate all review sections internally and subconsultants’ teams, ensuring that my clients’ analysis is consistent throughout sections.
- Support the proposals detailing scope of work, team, budget and schedule for completion.
- Work with all internal stakeholders, as well as sub-consultants. Ensure project deliverables stay on time, on target, and on budget.
- Work with Lenders and Developers as the main client interface for my client. Attend meetings with lenders and developers where required.
- Represent my clients at conferences meetings as needed.
- A relevant engineering degree (ideally MSc)
- 5+ years of Due Diligence experience in the wind Energy sector
- Good understanding of wind technology with experience in the review of main wind technologies
- Good understanding on targets for wind projects and high level understanding of energy modelling for wind projects.
- Demonstrable experience handling utility scale wind projects with experience on project Project design, familiar with the review of typical contracts for wind projects including EPC, O&M, PPAs, Asset management Contracts and Credit Agreements.