Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
Join a global integrated renewables developer that specialises in the development, financing, EPC, O&M as well as asset management of solar power plants. With European origins my client has a portfolio that surpasses 1GWp worldwide and conducts business with over 50 countries globally. With a focus on financial related workstreams; the finance operation, general ledger and tax group lead (FOGTL) will be responsible for day-to-day accounting transactions, financial reporting, as well as ensuring statutory tax compliance for my client.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the finance operations team to ensure the handling of all payable and receivable transactions processes and recording.
- Ensure the on-time payments of all related suppliers, employee reimbursements as well as intercompany loans.
- Evaluate and review all transactions through XERO and BSCW.
- Review business development, management practices as well as shared service contracts for billing to customers.
- Implement strategies that consolidate and integrate existing business / finance systems to reduce complexity and simplify accounting processes.
- Collaborate with the Head of Finance to optimise payable and receivable processes by implementing system improvements within the shared service organisation.
- Be responsible for all relevant payable and receivable policies so that all documents are reviewed, maintained and in accordance with any revised business processes.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting processes in conjunction with processes regarding risk management compliance and internal controls.
- Prepare consolidated APAC management reports as well as ensuring monthly, quarterly and year end closing of all company books.
- Supervise various internal and year end audits with external entities to ensure compliance.
- Provide inductions and coaching for developmental programs that include online banking, XERO, Approval Max and BSCW.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passed the board (Philippines) as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a managerial position handling accounts across the APAC region.
- Experience in shared services and good knowledge of computerised accounting frameworks (XERO).
- Demonstrated track record of leading a team that specialises in accounting, audit, and tax.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org