$ 30,000-60, 000
2 months ago
- 負責管理轄下所有太陽光電系統工程，帶領工程團隊完成: 接案，設計，發包，採購，建造，驗收，維運。
- Managing the design, installation, and commissioning of solar power plants.
- Supporting the development of solar projects by providing optimal technical solutions.
- Coordinate Project Management work as well as Field Operation Management; Managing the project interactions and deliverables between the HQ and corporate partners (where applicable).
- Leading the technical and construction team of the solar system;
- Proactively identifies issues and provides general guidance on resolving project challenges;
- Drive the project's evolution through completion within scope, timeline, quality, and budgetary constraints;
- 3-8年太陽能光電項目管理/電氣設計相關經 驗 ,至少参与5MW太陽光電項目安裝經驗
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other related subjects;
- 3-8 years of relevant experience in EPC of PV technology;
- Familiar with PVsyst.
- Have successfully installed at least 5MW solar system;
- Able to travel around in Taiwan (up to 40%); the ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact and present effectively with the executive team.
- Native Chinese Speaker, good command of English is a plus.
** Junior/Senior candidates are all welcome to apply. Senior applicants can be accept as PM role whereas Junior applicants can be interviewed for the Project Engineer role.