NTD 1.3-1.6 million
about 2 months ago
Our client operates as one of the leading independent power producers in the renewable energy sector, The Company develops, builds, and operates renewable energy power plants across the entire APAC region. They are now looking to take on an O&M manager to help manage their projects in Changhua, Taiwan.
- Work closely with the company's project director to set out O&M strategic plan.
- Lead the Operation& Maintenance Team to provide any necessary support to the internal and external customers, acting as the primary point of contact of the company;
- Participate in the recruit of the core O&M team members, in charge of the recruited member's performance review.
- Responsible for the O&M's team's training and development.
- Assist the Technical Support team with related project analysis, make sure all maintenance and operation activities comply with the company's EHS standards.
- Lead the expending of the O&M team, participate in the selection and interview of core team members, and be responsible for the regular performance review of the team.
- Take charge in the coninouse improvement of the O&M plan.
- 6-8 years working experience in the related sector, participated at least 20MW solar project's installation, testing and O&M experience.
- Able to take up to 40% business travel within the island.
- Native Chinese speaker, fluent in English or Japanese.
- 負責管理轄下所有太陽光電案場的運營跟維護，帶領維運團隊完成: 維運計劃修改，整理跟執行。
- 依照需求擴編維運團隊, 參與團隊核心人員的篩選跟面試，負責維運團隊的績效考核。
- 6-8年太陽能光電項目管理相關經 驗 ,至少参与20MW太陽光電項目安裝調試及維運經驗