8 days ago
This excellent role for a Systems Architect will work with the project teams and industry to develop and build autonomous systems based on emerging technologies such as AI. The software systems would be built with end-user perspective and requirements in mind for eventual delivery.
- Designing, developing, building and maintaining software systems for the delivery of a complete solution to end-users
- Working with industry end-users to understand the domain, work flow processes, requirements, use cases, IT infrastructure, data and information, etc., for the development of the software systems
- Work with research institutes and technology providers to translate algorithms into software, assess the maturity and feasibility of technical solutions, design common interface to integrate different functional applications, conduct rigorous robustness and verification tests. Improving the software systems alongside new algorithms.
- Project and vendor management and Stakeholder management and reporting.
- Background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience in full scale software system development, particularly in unmanned and/or autonomous robotics system
- Strong knowledge of emerging technologies such as AI
- Strong technical hands-on and experience in software system development using different programming languages (eg. Java, C/C++, .Net, Python)
- Familiar with programming in different environment (e.g., Windows, Linux)
- Proficient in database management (e.g., MySQL, NoSQL)
- Strong technical experience in software integration.
- Experience in GUI/dashboard development
- Well versed in software system engineering principles and technologies (e.g. Agile)
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and project management experience.