Up to £55,000
5 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the fastest growing energy consultancies based in West London, UK. Their clients are some of the largest names in the UK, helping keep their energy costs low whilst tackling climate change. The client is growing their sales team and are looking for a commercially minded person to join their company and help develop their business.
- Develop a new business pipeline through the creation of your own contact strategy and marketing plan.
- Manage key sectors and regions to identify opportunities.
- Manage the SalesForce CRM database.
- Close and contract new business.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Passionate about generating new business.
- Analytically focused sales approach.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong network of contacts and relationships and strong relationship builder.
- Capable of UK wide travel to meetings.
- Competent proposal writer.
- Innovative thinker.
- Client focused.
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Minimum of 5 years selling professional services.
- Track record of securing new business deals worth £50k+ and delivering in excess of £200k of annualized new business revenue.
- Good understanding of commodity markets.
- IT literate – In depth MS Package knowledge.