Flexible Depending on Experience
11 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancies in their search for a Sustainability Strategy Consultant that will focus on:
- Direct consulting with clients on the creation and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Improve our clients’ sustainability performance.
- Supporting the sales team to deliver revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainability, engineering, or science
- Two years of employment in a corporate sustainability or consulting advisory role
- Experience with corporate business processes including product design, manufacturing, supply chain management, business strategy etc.
- Strong knowledge of corporate sustainability programs
- Experience with environmental reporting program requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience .
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent team building and problem solving skills
- Strong aptitude for critical thinking
- Highly skilled in Microsoft excel
- Experience consulting on corporate sustainability issues in a commercial environment
- Strong knowledge of regulations, reporting and industry drivers
- Expertise in sustainability or energy related topic
- Fluent in German and English